Video presence training to get better on-camera! Get confident on-camera to create effective, authentic videos for your social media business content creation.
3 Mistakes You’re Making When Filming…
1) Not implementing my signature before, during, and after process when making video content for your business. Your filming will go significantly smoother if you do the warm-up and prep before you record!
2) Listening to your fearful inner bully voice that’s criticizing you while you film. Instead, Focus on the emotion you why your audience to feel from what you’re saying and what they can get out of the message.
3) Too much fluff in the video. Get to the point fast and keep the distractions to a minimum. Remember to support your paradigm shifting points with supporting stories but keep them related to the topic.
Which one have you caught yourself doing?
Ready to master your video presence and take your business and influence to the next level? Email me, Kellsie, at [email protected] to find the perfect service for you.
I am so excited to announce that I am a guest speaker for a 100% FREE NEW online series for camera-shy entrepreneurs!
As you can see, this one is INCREDIBLY on-brand for me. Starting on June 28th, 2021, you are invited to join me for the:
Listen, I’m going to give it to you straight.
People are 79% more likely to buy a product or service after watching a video.
Deep down inside do you have a desire to be seen, heard, and to make an impact?
…but you’re scared to be online?
…scared to be judged, humiliated, or shamed?
If you’re holding yourself back from revealing who you are, where else are you holding yourself back from in life?
Think of what else HIDING is costing you.
You’re not alone. So many people feel disempowered when they face a camera. They judge themselves too harshly and become too critical of their appearance,...
again and again and again...
… and I’m so excited!
Imagine…how would your life transform if you finally had the confidence and skills to deliver your message to more people?
You’ll walk away from this series knowing exactly how to:
…and so, so much more
But to make a breakthrough with camera-phobia you have to make a choice right...
Two weeks ago I was at one of my favorite places in the world - The Broadmoor Resort - and a random guy my age, walked by me and said "I really like your hat, it suits you!" with a genuine smile and it totally made my day! I thought that was such an intriguing compliment. This guy doesn't know me, how would he know if it suits me or not. It's actually a borrowed hat from my mom-in-law.
BUT it totally does suit me!
The hat perfectly matched my vibe, outfit, energy, and environment and that's what energetic-based branding does. People ask me all the time what to wear, how to do their hair or make-up for their videos, what their backdrop should be, etc. And the answer can be frustrating because, yes there are best practices to follow that will help you out, but it all really just comes down to you BEING more of YOU.
Your vibe - your energy sets the tone more than anything else, all the other things stem from that. When you start behaving as the authentic, unapologetic, leader...
Imagine what it would feel like to…
finally be able to "hop on" video and get it DONE?
stop procrastinating and make some MAGIC?
POWERFULLY share your message and REACH new people in a real way?
actually feel CONFIDENT and COMFORTABLE in front of the lens?
...you will feel happy, proud of yourself and it will be WORTH IT for you and for your business. I promise!
With my NEW webinar, I will help you LEVEL UP and feel empowered and alive on camera.
Want to know how I keep my energy up to do all of this?? My “GO TO” drink when I want to enjoy something yummy and creamy?
It’s @organifi GOLD (original). It’s a 9-superfood...
Your Video CONTENT TIPS Continued...Save this one!
The good news is that you want to show up on camera with your face, AND your doggo!! Or kids/view/office etc.
1) To grow a business, people need to know what to come to you for, so it's key to stay focused, niche and consistent when posting, so that you can become the go-to company for the thing that you serve, that you sell.
AND, especially in this digital age, people want to buy from real human people, so don't ONLY talk about business...
It's super fun to get to know the person behind the product! Your IG stories are the perfect place to show your behind-the-scenes, personal life, the process of how you do things, your doggo etc.
2) To build relationships with your audience, you'll want engagement! That's likes, saves, comments, shares on your posts, DM's and story interactions. A great way to do this is to ask questions during your videos and tell people to comment their answers!
Ask them their opinions, thoughts, their own...
The Entrepreneur's Camera Cure Video Training Series is FREE right now!
Especially during this Corona climate, it's simple - you MUST be using effective video right now to grow you business and reach new clients online. Want to learn how?